Information clause and consent for the processing of data of the Hotel Guest
Fulfilling the information obligation resulting from Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we inform you that:
- Fulfilling the information obligation resulting from Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we inform you that:
- An Inspector for the Protection of Personal Information has been appointed and may be contacted by e-mail at the address: email@example.com
Your personal details will be processed for the purpose of concluding and executing a hotel contract. In addition, the purpose of the processing of personal data by the Hotel is to:
- Nvestigating possible claims by the Hotel in connection with damage caused by the Guest or defending against the Guest's claims against the Hotel,
- direct marketing, with your consent - in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR
- Your personal details will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. Obtained in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the Hotel or Guest, depending on which of these events occurs later.
- Your personal details will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.
- Your personal details may be made available to other authorized entities and public bodies on the basis of legal regulations, as well as entities with which the Administrator has concluded agreements on entrusting data processing in connection with the performance of services for the Administrator (e.g. law firm, accounting services, etc.).
- You have the right to access the content of your details, restrict the processing, the right to transfer the details, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if the processing is based on consent), which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Details , if he considers that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016.
- The provision of this information is voluntary, but is necessary for the use of the Hotel services.
- Your and your child's personal details will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.